Cloverdale’s 12 Days of Christmas – DAY 2: TURTLE DOVES DIY ORNAMENTS
Posted on: December 12, 2020
DAY 2! DAY 2! I get to celebrate Day 2 with Cloverdale and this fam jam is back with a fun craft to make with you all. You know I love me some DIY and creating these Turtle Dove Ornaments are the perfect addition to any tree, not to mention the boys loved making them.
What you need:
- white foam sheets
- pipe cleaners
- pom poms
- glitter glue
- green ribbon
- glue gun
How to make it:
- Print out and trace the shape of a Turtle Dove, then cut it out.
- Take glitter glue to outline your Turtle Dove and dot the eye.
- Take ribbon to create the wing and decorate it how ever you want.
- Put a pipe cleaner through the top and add this amazing ornament onto your tree.
- Don’t forget to date it 2020!
To watch the craft video again head to Cloverdale’s Instagram page.
Head here to find out which tenants are open and offering curbside pickup. Stay safe and get crafting.
~ Georgia Eilopoulos, @extrasparklesplease