A MESSAGE FROM CLOVERDALE MALL
Updated April 26, 2022
Effective March 21, 2022 per the announcement made by the Government of Ontario, masks will no longer be required while visiting Cloverdale Mall.
As of March 1, there are no capacity limits within the shopping centre and proof of vaccination is not required to sit in our interior dining area located behind Guest Services.
Please note: Cloverdale shops, eateries and services may continue to require proof of vaccination at their own discretion. We recommend carrying a mask and proof of vaccination when visiting Cloverdale.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
*Please note that our services, shops and eateries may operate on reduced hours or are open only select days of the week. View the Cloverdale Store Directory.
Select retailers may still offer curbside pick-up. Please contact your favourite retailer directly to inquire. For pick-up, please park in one of our designated “Curbside Pick-up Spots” and call the retailer upon arrival. Your items will be delivered to your vehicle.
While our best efforts have been made to provide the latest information on our website, as this situation is ever-changing, it is suggested that you check with the individual tenant directly or contact Guest Services at 416.236.1668.
CENTRE OCCUPANCY AND SHOPPING CENTRE ACCESS
To help you plan your visit, and for your added safety and convenience, we are pleased to share real-time capacity information for Cloverdale Mall. Please see the visualization for details on our shopping centre occupancy.
WHAT WE’RE DOING FOR OUR GUESTS
Our key focus is on the health, safety and wellbeing of our tenants, their guests, our team members and service providers, while maintaining physical distancing practices and continued communication. This has been, and will continue to be, our top priority.
- Offering full communication with Guest Services for up-to-date store information.
- Security onsite seven days per week, 24 hours per day.
- Enhanced sanitation and frequency of cleaning from our Housekeeping Team.
- Curbside pick-up stalls will be offered from participating stores to offer vehicle delivery.
- Sanitization stations are located throughout the shopping centre, including all entrances, Guest Services desk and within retail stores at the merchant’s discretion.
WHAT WE’RE ASKING OF OUR GUESTS
- Adhere to all signage within the shopping centre.
- Sanitize hands upon entry.
- Wash hands as often as necessary.
- Maintain a social distance of six feet/two meters.
- Do not visit if you are symptomatic.
- Use credit or debit cards.
- Follow line-up queues accordingly.
- Visitation to the management office by appointment only.
- Walkers, Wheelchairs and Strollers are available upon request via Guest Services, please call 416.236.1668.
Thank you for your cooperation and ongoing support.
CITY OF TORONTO COVID-19 IMMUNIZATION CLINIC
Hours for appointments:
Tuesday to Friday 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Please do not contact Cloverdale Mall directly, as the Immunization Clinic is being operated by the City of Toronto.
- For more information and to book an appointment, view the website Toronto.ca/COVID19 or call 1.888.999.6488
- The clinic is located at the north end of the mall, and can be accessed by the exterior entrance only.
- View map of the clinic location.
- Parking is available at the North end of the shopping centre.
- If you have any questions, please refer to the City of Toronto’s website for the most up to date information visit www.Toronto.ca/COVID19 or call 1.888.999.6488
- For any media inquiries, please contact [email protected], as Cloverdale Mall and QuadReal are not authorized to speak on behalf of the program.