Kitchen Stuff Plus is a local, 100% Canadian owned, kitchen and housewares retailer operating in the Greater Toronto Area for over 20+ years. We started our business with the belief that customers deserve a value-added shopping experience that exceeds their expectations – every time they visit our stores.
We’re currently on the hunt for exceptional people who share our passion for amazing and delighting our customers! So, if you know the difference between a zester and a rasp or consider your mandolin one of your very best friends, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll bring:
- An ability to build relationships
- A passion for our products
- A dedication to being a hero to our customers
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours, use ladders up to 10 feet in height and lift
up to 40 pounds
- Flexibility in scheduling including extended days, evenings and weekends.
- The knowledge that “good” is just not enough! . . . and of course, any retail experience would be great too!
What you’ll find:
- A fast paced, sales focused environment
- The freedom to be innovative and find creative solutions to everyday problems
- The challenge of exceeding store sales targets by working in partnership with team members to achieve store goals
- Excellent employee benefits including flexible scheduling and employee discount
- Our Differences are the Recipe for Success
- Kitchen Stuff Plus aims to encourage, support, and celebrate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. We value each employee’s uniqueness, which reflects the communities and customers we serve.
Bring your resume in person to the store or send via the email link below.