CITY OF TORONTO COVID-19 IMMUNIZATION CLINIC
The clinic is accessible from the exterior entrance of the building only.
- Walk-ins are available.
- For more information and to book an appointment, visit the City of Toronto’s website or call via the link and number below.
- The clinic is located at the north end of the mall, and can be accessed by the exterior entrance only.
- View map of the clinic location here.
- Parking is available at the north end of the shopping centre.
- If you have any questions, please refer to the City of Toronto’s website for the most up to date information or call Toronto Public Health via the links below.
- Please do not contact Cloverdale Mall directly, as the Immunization Clinic is being operated by the City of Toronto.
- For any media inquiries, please contact [email protected], as Cloverdale Mall and QuadReal are not authorized to speak on behalf of the program.
|Tuesday||12:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||12:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||12:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||12:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|