Part-Time Guest Services Representative
Turns out . . . love and Cloverdale, are all you need! Serving the local community for over 60 years, Cloverdale is your convenient ‘one stop’, community shopping centre, with all you need under one roof. Over 85+ stores and services are here every day for your everyday needs.
The Guest Services Representative will act as the “brand ambassador” for Cloverdale, enthusiastically promoting the Centre, its stores, programs, and services.
- Respond to shopper’s requests and inquiries, via telephone or in-person, responding in a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly manner
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Centre’s services, stores and locations, merchandise, and upcoming special events and promotional services
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate on the Centre’s services
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, going above and beyond to assist customers, and provide exceptional service
- Comply with the roof access, lost and found and wheelchair/walker/stroller sign-out procedures.
- Support the Centre’s gift card program including handling cash, credit and Interact payment, and reconciling receipts
- Complete administrative tasks and conduct all service functions related to the Concierge Desk
- Assist with promotional and special events as required
- Assist with other related duties
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar position with exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Positive and friendly “Customer First” attitude
- Flexible schedule and with the ability to work at least three days per week on weekdays, weekends, and holidays
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.