Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company. QuadReal manages the real estate and mortgage programs of British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), one of Canada’s largest asset managers with a $171.3 billion portfolio. Today QuadReal also manages real estate on behalf of RBC Global Asset Management (RBC GAM).
QuadReal manages a portfolio greater than $45 billion spanning 23 Global Cities across 17 countries. The company seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Director in the execution of marketing activities designed to elevate the Cloverdale brand, raise awareness, and increase traffic to the Centre. The Marketing Coordinator will join Cloverdale Mall’s marketing team and actively support event planning and execution, website content creation and management, and coordinate Cloverdale’s social media platforms.
Turns out . . . love and Cloverdale, are all you need! Serving the local community for over 60 years, Cloverdale is your convenient ‘one stop’, community shopping centre, with all you need under one roof. Over 80+ stores and services are here every day for your everyday needs.
- Website Management
- Prepare an editorial calendar for the year, considering key content areas of the website (Cloverdale Blog, events and promotions etc.) and ensure its timely execution
- Regularly contribute to Cloverdale’s “The buzz” Cloverdale’s blog
- Track and report on interactive activities
- Social Media
- Responsible for managing and elevating Cloverdale’s social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Linked In
- Create and edit photos for social media purposes (flatlays, etc.)
- Develop social media plans to address day-to-day and key marketing messages, including seasonal events/campaigns, PR coverage/web content, store openings, etc.
- Assist with the creation of videos that can be leveraged for social media purposes
- Strategize and implement digital/social media advertising campaigns
- Track and report on Cloverdale’s social media activities.
- Special Events
- Plan and execute various special events, including developing event concepts and timelines, securing sponsors, hiring vendors and temporary staff, completing requisite insurance-related paperwork
- Prepare event post-mortem reports and debrief with team
- Write, edit, and proofread marketing materials
- Participate and contribute in regular marketing strategy and retail meetings
- Assist with the collection and sign-out of merchandise for use in marketing collateral, social media postings, events and more, ensuring the return of merchandise to the retailers in a timely fashion
- Update and provide ongoing contribution to the “marketing manual”
- Write, design and distribute quarterly tenant newsletters
- Work with the Marketing Director to coordinate quarterly tenant “coffee chats”, an annual appreciation event and annual training/educational event
- Create purchase orders and track marketing expenses
- Other related marketing duties as assigned
Education and Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years’ related experience in marketing, social media, and/or event coordination
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- Adobe InDesign experience is considered an asset
- Proven social media abilities (management of a personal blog would be considered an asset)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to various audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively adjust to change
- Self-starter with the ability to independently start and complete projects and anticipate next steps
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A WRITING AND PROOFREADING TEST AS WELL AS, AN EVENT PLANNING EXERCISE, WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE ASKED TO RETURN FOR A SECOND INTERVIEW.
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.