Guest Services Representative
About QuadReal Property Group
QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate company headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. Assets under management are $61.2 billion. From its foundation in Canada as a full-service real estate operating company, QuadReal has evolved its capabilities to invest in public and private debt and equity markets. QuadReal invests directly, via programmatic partnerships and through operating companies in which it holds an ownership interest.
QuadReal seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
The Guest Services Representative will act as a “brand ambassador” for Cloverdale Mall, enthusiastically promoting the Centre, its stores, programs and services. The Guest Services Representative reports directly to the Guest Services Supervisor.
- Provide ‘First Class’ customer service effectively communicating with all customers, tenants, managers, co-workers and trades;
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Centre’s services; stores, store location and store merchandise; special events and promotional activities; etc.
- Administration and sale of Cloverdale Mall Gift Cards. Responsible for promoting Gift Card sales throughout the year Reconciling Gift Card and sundry accounts. Carrying out the clay-to-day tasks relative to Cloverdale Mall’s gift card program including handling cash, credit and Interact payment; reconciling receipts, bank deposits; etc;
- Professionally administer Guest Services programs such as kiddie cart and wheelchair- /walker rentals and other related programs essential to the successful operation of the Guest Services Department, including completing/creating tracking and reporting charts;
- Assist with the promotion and execution of Marketing related promotions and events, including the Cloverdale Heart walkers registration/renewals and events:•Responsible for all incoming calls to Cloverdale Mall. Direct all inquiries and requests to the proper department;•Handle emergency response calls promptly and efficiently – security & maintenance contacts;
- Have awareness of all tenant merchandise, sales, general product knowledge, incoming and outgoing retailers;
- Record and balance daily and monthly Guest Services statistics;
- Maintain the inventory of Guest Services supplies.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in a similar position with exceptional customer service skills
- Positive and friendly “Customer First” attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Flexible schedule and with the ability to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.
Want to learn about our end-to-end recruitment process? Click this link for a short video that will take you through each step, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.