Guest Services Coordinator
Full-Time – Contract 12 Months + (Fixed Term)
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company. QuadReal manages the real estate and mortgage programs of British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), one of Canada’s largest asset managers with a $171.3 billion portfolio. Today QuadReal also manages real estate on behalf of RBC Global Asset Management (RBC GAM).
QuadReal manages a portfolio greater than $45 billion spanning 23 Global Cities across 17 countries. The company seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
The Guest Services Coordinator is an integral member of the Guest Services team and serves a “brand ambassador”, enthusiastically promoting the Centre, its stores, programs and services. This position would report to the Property Manager and will be based out of the Cloverdale Mall in Etobicoke, ON.
- Provide ‘First Class’ customer service effectively communicating with all customers, tenants, managers, co-workers and trades;
- Serve as brand “ambassador”, enthusiastically promoting the Centre and its stores, programs and services
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Centre’s services; stores, store location and store merchandise; special events and promotional activities; etc.
Liaison with Marketing Director on a daily basis;
- Train Guest Services staff
- Administration and sale of Cloverdale Mall Gift Cards. Responsible for promoting Gift Card sales throughout the year Reconciling Gift Card and sundry accounts. Carrying out the clay-to-day tasks relative to Cloverdale Mall’s gift card program including handling cash, credit and Interact payment; reconciling receipts, bank deposits; etc
- Professionally administer Guest Services programs such as kiddie cart and wheelchair / walker rentals and other related programs essential to the successful operation of the Guest Services Department, including completing/creating tracking and reporting charts
- Assist with the promotion and execution of Marketing related promotions and events, including the Cloverdale Heartwalkers registration/renewals and events
- Responsible for all incoming calls to Cloverdale Mall . Direct all inquiries and requests to the proper department
- Handle emergency response calls promptly and efficiently – security & maintenance contacts
- Awareness of all tenant merchandise, sales, general product knowledge, incoming and outgoing retailers
- Update and maintain ‘back office’ of the Cloverdale Mall website (i.e. hours of operation, events, store promotions, job opportunities etc.)
- Record and balance daily and monthly Guest Services statistics
- Maintain the inventory of Guest Services supplies
- Update and maintain Cloverdale Mall’s social media sites (Facebook and Instagram); source appropriate posts to further promote the shopping centre its stores and services
- Work with the Marketing Director to collect and track all positive publicity regarding Cloverdale Mall and/or any of Cloverdale Mall retailers
Experience and Qualifications:
- Related experience in a position requiring exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Positive and friendly “Customer First” attitude
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.