‘Eggcited for Easter’
The Easter Bunny
The Easter Bunny is hopping back into town and it’s time to get ‘Eggcited for Easter’!
Hop on over to Cloverdale for one-on-one visits and photos with The Easter Bunny from March 25 to April 8. Plus, register your little ones for a fun Picnic with The Easter Bunny on March 25*!
Make sure to share pics of your eggcellent Easter experience at Cloverdale, on your social media feeds tagging @cloverdalemall and #EggcitedforEaster.
*Space is limited. Reservations are required.
Meet The Easter Bunny
March 25 to April 8
Ready to meet and have your photo taken in person with The Easter Bunny?
Reserve your spot, using the calendar below for a visit and professional photo with The Easter Bunny.
Located near Walking On A Cloud.
THE EASTER BUNNY VISITING HOURS
Monday to Friday
3:30 pm to 7:00 pm
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
11:00 am to 4:00 pm
*Please note for Walk-ins—The Easter Bunny may need to take breaks for carrot snacks.
Eggcellent Package $25
Two 5” x 7” photos + Digital download (3 images)
Eggstra Package $35
Two 5” x 7” photos + One 3″x5″ photo + 2 Wallet size photos + Digital download (3 images)
The Hoppy Details:
- Please arrive five minutes before your reservation to allow for check-in.
- Should you be unable to book a reservation, walk-in visits will be available each day on a first-come, first-serve basis, time permitting.
- Walk-ins will not be available 15 minutes before closing times.
- If you are late for your reserved time, the Easter Bunny’s helpers will be happy to help you reschedule based on availability.
- If you do not receive your reservation link after 24 hours, please email [email protected] with your name, phone number, email, and date and time of selected reservation.
- Purchased photos will be printed onsite minutes after your visit. Digital downloads will be available on the email address you provided. Any difficulties receiving your downloads please contact [email protected] with your name, date and time of your visit with The Easter Bunny.
Picnic with The Easter Bunny – SOLD OUT
Saturday, March 25
10:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 2:00 pm
Nibble on tasty picnic eats with the Easter Bunny.
Plus, every-bunny will love taking part in our Easter-themed games.
Reservations are required. $5* per child.
*100% of the proceeds will benefit the Daily Bread Food Bank in Toronto.
Attention guests with food allergies. Please be aware that the food served may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or wheat.
- One ticket is required for each child at $5 per ticket.
- Recommended for children ages 4+.
- Parents and/or guardians do not require a ticket. Please only reserve tickets for your children.
- A maximum of one parent/guardian per child will be permitted within the designated event space.
- Registered attendees will be seated at a picnic table, as a group. Tables are low rise (children’s height) with benches to sit on.
- Guests requiring gluten-free or dairy-free options please indicate on your registration form.
- Have a specific question regarding the food being served? Please email [email protected].
- Bring your email confirmation and/or printed tickets with you to check-in at the event entrance.
- Unable to attend and need to cancel your reservation, please follow the “modify my tickets” link on your ticket order confirmation and log into Eventbrite to cancel accordingly. Please note, all tickets are non-refundable.
- Difficulties in cancelling your reservation or have a specific question not answered above please email [email protected].
opens in a new windowHop here to reserve your spot: Picnic with The Easter Bunny – Registration
Cloverdale – Eggcited for Easter – Picnic with The Easter Bunny Participant Terms and Conditions