Gift Guide for the Fitness Fanatic
Posted on: December 17, 2018
Gone are the days where we would lace up our sneakers and head to the gym and be considered a fitness buff. Today, being a fitness buff means collecting sneakers in an array of colours and having gadgets to track your heart rate and steps. We don’t just go to the gym, we sign up for customized classes that specialize in various types of workouts. With the holiday season here, shopping for the fitness fanatic on your list is easier then ever with endless gift options. Check out the list below for gift ideas that are geared towards your gym loving friend.
- Leggings – They come in all different colours and styles and are a must have. Perfect for workouts, yoga and marathons. I recommend you check out Mix Max at Cloverdale for their amazing selection of leggings.
- Champion Footwear – These sneakers available at Payless are super comfy and come in different colours and styles to complete your cute workout outfit.
- Yoga Mat – Yoga is the new sensation! With multiple benefits there’s no wonder why everyone is hooked. A good yoga mat can make all the difference when doing your poses and that’s why I suggest you pick up a mat at Winners. They have thick 0.5 inch mats which are perfect for the yogi in your life. Namaste.
- Fit Bit – It’s a workout essential and it’s available at The Source. Perfect for beginners to the ultimate fitness buff. Track your steps, heart rate, sleep and much more. Comes in many styles and interchangeable bands to match your outfit, because we want to look chic while we stay fit.
- Headphones – Home Hardware may not be the first place you would think of for electronics but at Cloverdale’s location you can find a great selection. From ear buds to folding headphones that make it easier for travel, there’s a match for everyone who wants to jam to their favourite tunes while at the gym.
With less than 2 weeks until Christmas, grab this list and make your way to Cloverdale! You’ll be checking names off your list before you can say HO HO HO!