Cloverdale’s 12 Days of Christmas – DAY 12: Drummers Drumming DIY Drums
Posted on: December 23, 2020
It’s Day 12 with #ChristmasAtCloverdale and I have had SO much fun creating all this fun stuff for your family to enjoy over the holidays, especially with things being different this year.
The guy in red is just a few days away and this might be something that he will want to make with the elves back in the North Pole.
Drummers Drumming DIY Drums
What you need:
- empty clear paint cans or tin cans
- red and white felt
- holiday coloured pipe cleaners
- glue gun
- jingle bells
How to make it:
- Take an empty paint can (I used clear), or a tin can and fill it up with some confetti.
- Cut our triangles from your felt and glue them onto your can creating that fun drum pattern
- Take your pipe cleaners and glue them around your felt to add a little sparkle- I mean extra sparkles please 😉
- Stick on pompoms, stickers where ever you want to make it that much more festive.
- Finish it off with ribbon for cut to the height of you or your little one and add some jingle bells.
- Get some wooden spoons and start DRUMMING
To watch the craft video again head to Cloverdale’s Instagram page.
Head here to find out which tenants are open and offering curbside pickup. Stay safe and get crafting.
~ Georgia Eilopoulos, @extrasparklesplease